Saturday, November 29, 2014

Arvazallia Premium Argan OilTreatment And Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask


Arvazallia creates products that are deisigned to maximize your confidence and spirit.  The products are professional and is one of the highest rated best selling salon quality Argan Oil lines.

The Argan Oil treatment is AMAZING all in itself.  It is a decent size bottle (3.4 fl oz), and will last a long time.  I use this oil after my shower in my damp hair.  I put about 2 dime sized amounts in my hands, rub them together then I apply to the ends of my hair first then I work my way up.  I brush my hair then blow dry and style.  I bleached my hair 3 times in one day 4 months ago.  And, it has been very hard to get my hair to a semi-healthy state again.  This oil has been a god send to my hair.  It allows my hair to look and feel softer.  And, it helps keep the broken ends together a lot better.  It is not a permanent fix.  It masks the issues.  But, this oil works.  It also smells SO amazing.  There are FEW products I keep at my bedside, this is one of them!



I love, love, LOVE hair masks.  They are amazing for my severely damaged hair.  This mask is AMAZING!  I use this mask in the shower.  After I shampoo, I generously apply this mask.  I let it sit for a good 10 minutes while I'm in the shower.  Then, I rinse it out then, condition my hair normally.  The smoothness and softness this gives my hair is beyond amazing.  My hair is so easy to comb through after my shower.  It gives my hair a very moisturized look.  Which is very hard since my hair is so damaged.  My hair normally looks dry and hard to style.  This mask also smells so good.











I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment