Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Wholy Water



Wholy Water uses essential oils to form a protective layer in your toilet.  Foul odors have a hard time passing through this barrier.  The scent is a lovely lemongrass. 

I have seen this product in a few stores before.  I have always wanted to try it.  In our home, we only have 1 bathroom.  So, going into it after someone's gone number 2 can be rough!  You spray the oils in your toilet before you go.  Not, after.  The smell did catch me off guard. It is strong.  And, a smell you have to love.  But, it works amazing.  I was alwas hesitant because of the cost.  I have a hard time paying 20.00 for something that "may" work. This product has made a believer out ofor me and my family! !!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment