Saturday, November 1, 2014

Insta Natural Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer



Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer hydrates and plumps the skin.  It can be used with the Niacinamide serum to deminish redness and inflammation, and also reduces the appearence of scars, acne and hyperpigmentation.  This formula contains Vitamin C that works to minimize damage from environmental factors and helps promote skin health.  The key ingrediants are:
5% Niacinmide
Vitamin C
Matrixyl 3000
Rosehip Oil


I LOVE Insta Natural products.  They make them so well!  It is a heavier cream.  But, it dries really fast.  I used this product after using my microneedle.  A microneedle is a little device that you rub on your face to help with your complexion.  But, after use you need to moisturize!  This cream is PERFECT for moisturizing after using a microneedle system.  




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment