Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sieva Skin Care Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream


This cream is designed to help prevent stretch marks and scars due to pregnancy, weight gain, growth spurts and body building.  It helps reduce discoloration and improves the restoration of skin elasticity!  It is a fast absorbing cream that helps build collagen and helps smooth your skins texture.  The key ingrediants are:
Shea Butter
Cocoa Butter
Olive Oil
Jojoba Oil
Rosehip Seed Oil
Made in the USA

I have had 2 kids, and one on the way.  I have went from the weight 165 to 128 to 135 to 185 and back down to 168.  Needless to say, I have MANY stretch marks. On my thighs, my hips and under my arms.  Ah! The jiggly arm fat!  I have tried many other products to help reduce the look of my stretch marks.  Thankfully, my stretch marks are not that red that many do get.  It is a slightly lighter color than my skin.  If you looked at me you may not notice.  I of course notice and, it bugs me to no end.  This product is AMAZING!!!!!  It has lessened the look of my stretch marks on my side at least 20% in a month or so.  I also love that it is made in the USA!  It is a must have!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment