Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Foxbrim Ultra Lift Treatment


This product helps address all of the visible signs of aging.  The ingredients include: CoQ10, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinol (0.5%) and Peptides.

This product, just in a few short weeks made my skin feel smoother and tighter.  I noticed that it felt tighter within a few days!  The cream is thick but, it absorbs very well.  It didn't make my skin feel oily and it didn't clog up my pores.  I used this primarily at night.  I am young, 28.  So, I don't have very many winkles.  Just some crows feet starting,  This cream will help me keep the wrinkles I already have at bay.  I love the way it makes my skin feel before bed.  So smooth and hydrated.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment