Sunday, November 23, 2014

Dot & Dot Medium Luggage Organizer


Size: 13.5"x9.75"x3"

This is yet another amazing product by Dot & Dot!  I have this filled with a lot of hospital essentials for when I give birth.  It's the perfect size for my hospital bag.  But, it doesn't have to be used as just a hospital bag.  You can use it for really anything.  Putting your children's travel toys in, snacks, your makeup, anything that you need to take when you travel, storage.  The uses are truly endless.

I have a few of Dot & Dot bags and love every single one.  I can't say enough good things about this product and company.  I really hope they have more promotions soon!  I can't wait to see the other products they offer!!!!  And, since Christmas is coming up.. this would make a great, GREAT present for ANYONE.. even the hardest of people to shop for. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment