Saturday, November 29, 2014

Mira Brands Insulated Red Cola Shaped Double Wall Vacuum Water Bottle


This is vacuum insulated for cold and hot drinks.  It keeps cold drinks cold for up to 12 hours.  It has an all stainless steel interior.  It is BPA and Phthalates free and made with food grade 18/8 stainless steel.  It DOES NOT sweat. And, fits in MOST cup holders.

I am a self-proclaimed drink holder junkie.  I love my water bottles and, even soda bottles.  I am rarely seen using a cup.  Why do I love water bottles so much?  I am OCD.  I don't like when I'm using a cup and dust particles, dog hair, cat hair and people spit can easily get in the cup.  I love the face that with water bottles you can CLOSE the bottle after taking a sip.  I also love the fact that when I'm on the go, I can throw them in my purse without having to worry about it leaking around my purse.  This Mira water bottle is great!  It holds a good amount of soda, juice, water and any other liquid you want to put in it.  It is VERY easy to clean.  The bottle does not sweat.  So, when your driving around with your bottle in your cup holder... you wont lift it up and see your cup holder is all types of wet.  I primarily put soda in this cup.  The vacuum seal is perfect for soda because it keeps the soda from going flat.  I accidentally left the bottle with some soda in my car for 2 days.  The soda did NOT go flat.  Impressive!!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment