Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Body Merry 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer

This moisturizer combines the power of 2.5% Retinol with soothing natural antioxidants that work together to reduce the signs of aging.  This helps provide a flawless tone and texture and leaves your skin feeling younger, smoother and plumper.  Does NOT contain parabens, sulphates,  or phthalates.  And, NOT tested on animals.

Body Merry makes great products.  When I received this.. I expected no less than a great product!  Finding a great facial product can be hard.  No one wants a dry face.  This moisturizer does NOT dry out your face.  It feels amazing on your skin.  Very soothing.  It isn't too thick nor too thin and applies so well.  I had no problem using this before my makeup routine.  It absorbed quickly and didn't run the makeup.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment