Sunday, November 30, 2014

Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil


This product helps you get radiant skin and silky smooth hair. Very lightweight and absorbs easily into the hair, skin and nails.  Organic and triple extra virgin with no preservatives, chemicals or fragrances used.

I have been using this specific argan oil on my skin lately.  It is the winter season and my poor skin is dry, dry and more dry.  I kept trying to use lotion but, it didn't work very well.  So, I decided to give this oil a go!  And, WOW!  My skin immediately felt more hydrated.  It felt smoother.  I didn't feel the dryness on my skin anymore.  And, my skin didn't itch.  And, the best part about this product is that it DOES NOT SMELL!  Some oils smell horrific.  And, no one wants to put something on their skin that smells all sorts of nasty!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment