Thursday, November 6, 2014

Dr. Song 50% Lactic Acid Peel

margin-right: 1em;">

Dr. Song is a medical cosmetic lab that originaly manufactered natural based products for professionals, doctors and medical facilities.  Their products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant.  A lactic Acid peel is a chemical peel.  Lactid Acid is a gentler alpha hydroxy acid.  You can use peels to help improve those pesky wrinkles, some types of acne and discoloration of your skin.

I received this and I was super confused.  The bottle did not come with directions.  And, I had never used a peel before.  I ended up putting it ALL over my face.  It started burning.  Then, I decided to look up directions.  I immediately washed the peel off.  It took about 15 mins for the burning to stop.  Thankfully my face didn't turn lobster red.  I waited a bit before I tried it again.  I have some discoloration on my face.  I tell myself they are aging spots.  I put the peel on those spots.  And, let it do its magic.  You do need to do multiple peels to see results.  I saw some results in 2 weeks.  My face was glowing and the spots were going away!  YAY!  As far as the first experience with this product, I'm glad that it didn't hinder me from wanting to try it again.  It was worth it!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment