Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Asteria Anti-Aging Facial Serum


Why this product?  Sometimes retinol cream isn't for everyone.  Because of the side effects like: sensitivity, peeling, dryness and redness.  That doesn't sound appealing at all!  This serum has Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, and Natural Asterias Peptides.  This gives you firmer, more elastic and more vibrant appearing skin.

This serum comes in a pump bottle. And, looks like a blue gel.  After first use, I was amazed.  It felt cool on my skin.  And, it dried so fast.  No nasty smell in this serum either.  It doesn't add extra time to your morning or nightly routine.  It doesn't give you immediate results.  So, stick with it.  You won't be sorry at all.  I also noticed that when I used this product... It made my skin feel cleaner for some reason.  Who doesn't love that!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment