Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Origins by Luxurience


This is a moisturizer/anti-aging cream.  It is hypo-allergenic and contains a peptide formula to help make you look younger.  It helps illuminate dull, lifeless skin and helps enhance the skins natural defenses that help prevent future damage while using plant based ingredients.  Luxurience is a small, family owned company.  They strive to provide a spa experience.

I am SO impressed by this product.  It has taken me a little longer to review this product than most of my reviews.  Why? I kept looking for something wrong with it.  I couldn't find ONE thing wrong!  When I purchased this, I received it way faster than most products.  It smells of peppermint.  I love that smell.  It's refreshing and it feels great on the skin.  Cooling and soothing.  This product worked so well under my eyes.  I get bags under them.  Thank you kids!  It helped the puffiness go down in minutes.  I use it under my makeup and it absorbs faster than most moisturizers.  It also doesn't ruin the makeup you put on top of it.  My skin is combination skin.  I don't worry too much about oiliness.  But, since I put it on near my t-zone.. I was a little nervous.  No one wants to break out horribly after using a product they love!  This product did not create any extra oil on my skin.  I can't wait to buy more because I will be using this every single day.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment