Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Skin QR Organics NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate from Argania LLC

This cream contains the top 25 well known botanical cellulite fighting ingredients which are:  Sandlewood, CoQ10, Birch, Buchu, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Hibuscus, Butchers Broom (a plant.  The root is usually used.), Caffeine, Kola Nut, Cayenne, Juniper, Ivy, L'Carnitine, Bladderwrack (type of seaweed), Horsetail (a plant), Horse Chestnut, Cinnamon, Wintergreen, Cat's Claw (a plant), Ginkgo, Gotu Kola, Fennel, Algae and Kelp.  This cream is a Diuretic that helps improve circulation, reduces the appearance of cellulite over time, firming, detoxifying, all organic and natural.

This is a great cream! It is light and creamy.  Super easy to apply and absorbs in your skin fast.  It creates a warm effect.  I used this product for 2 weeks before results were noticeable.  I used it on my thighs and hips.  I did love the fact that this cream absorbs fast.  I don't have a lot of time to rub a thick cream on my skin for 10 minutes before its absorbed.  It smells goods.  It's faint but, it is there.  The bottle size was very impressive!  It's huge!  You don't need a lot of the product on your skin.  So, with how much you use and the size of the bottle.. It is well worth the cost and then some.  It will last you for a good amount of time.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment