Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bonapiel Vitamin C Facial Serum



This product replenish's your skins Vitamin C levels.  Helps improve the skins natural firmness and hydration, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps boost collagen production.  This wonderful product also provides skin beautifying effects by protecting against UV  damage and does not break your skin out.  The key ingrediants in this serum are:
18% Vitamin C
Hyaluronic Acid
Jojoba Oil
L-Arginine

This really is a great product.  It is light, dries fast and does not leave your face feeling all oily and gross.  It does not require a lot of the serum.  Maybe a pump or 2 and it covers the areas that you need covered.  It has no smell nor a bad smell.  Which, is great because who wants to put a product on their face that smells nasty.  I sure don't!  After using this serum for 2 weeks I have noticed a difference.  My face has been more hydrated and some lines on my face have softened!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment