Thursday, November 6, 2014

Oleavine Beauty Konjac Sponge



This is a 100% natural, biodegradable product.  The Konjac fiber is grown on the volcanic plains of Jeju in South Korea.  It exfoliates, cleanses and is pH balanced. When using this sponge you can feel comfortable that it is free from chemicals, biodegradable, not tested on animals and has no added dyes or colorants. 

I have tried a few Konjac sponges.  The sponges I have tried, when it dries out ofter your shower, and you wake up the next morning...wet it and use it, it rips a little bit.  It gets so disappointing because it really is a great product.  When I received this sponge, I expected the same result.  I was so surprised that it didn't do that. It is a little bit bigger than most Konjac sponges I have used.  It works so well.  It exfoliates your face perfectly.  When it dries, it doesn't rip like the others do.  You can put your dime sized amount on the sponge and clean your face.


Your face will thank you!!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment