Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer


This combines 1% Retinol with soothing moisturizers.  The ingredients are as follows:  Vitamin A (1% Retinol), Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Green Tea.

I LOVE Foxbrim products.  This is a company that really knows what they are doing with skin care.  It applies so easily.  It has a very creamy texture and it leaves my face feeling smooth and hydrated.  Which is great because 'tis the season of dry, patchy skin!  It isn't oily.  This means that you can use it under your makeup without worrying if your makeup will run.  The smell is very minimal.  I saw visible signs of this product working within a few weeks.  My skin looks glow y and smooth.  This is worth every penny.  Another great product from Foxbrim!  I also LOVE the packaging!  It is so cute!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment