Thursday, November 6, 2014

Brillante 11 Watt S14 Light bulbs


These wonderful bulbs are 11 watt S14 Sign style bulbs.  They are used for sign style bulbs string lights, lamps or vintage signs.  They use the standard E26/E27 socket.  They are generally used for commercial, heavy duty string lights.  Like for cafes, weddings, vintage signs ect.

These are great little bulbs.  They fit perfectly in our outside lights.  I was nervous because the description states that its for sting lights, lamps or vintage signs.  But, the light I have outside fitted it perfectly.  To my amazement, it really lit up my front porch.  It worked better than the light bulbs I had purchased at Wal-Mart!!! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment