Thursday, November 6, 2014

Weight Gurus Bluetooth Body Fat Scale



This scale is AMAZING!  It takes accurate measurements by 4 high quality strain gauge sensors and high precision electronics.  It has an easy to read display with large numbers and a bright blue blacklight. It measures weight, body mass index, 4 health indicators lean mass, body fat, water weight and bone mass.  It has smart phone tracking as well.  This syncs measurements automatically to your smartphone using bluetooth technology.

I am very impressed with this scale.  It is durable and very sturdy.  Very, VERY well made.  The only issue I have with it is: It is a glass top.  It can be very slippery if you try to weigh yourself out of the shower.  So, be careful if that is something that you do.  No one wants you to slip and fall on your butt!    The scale is very accurate too.  I love it.  And, it looks great in my bathroom.  The scale does seem to be pricey.  But, it is WELL worth it!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment