Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mimi Fontaine Anti Aging Eye Cream


This eye cream reduces the look of dark circles, reduces the look of wrinkles, puffiness, fine lines, and bags under the eyes.  This can be used on both men and women.  It has no parabens and my favorite: no animal testing!

I love the fact that this product is uni-sex.  I have been trying so hard to get my husband to try some of my products and he refuses!  But, I told him this was uni-sex and he finally caved.  He works a lot.  And, at a brick factory.  So, you can imagine how his skin must look.  He works 12 hour shifts and, works on his days off most times as well.  He is always tired and always LOOKS tired.  This has made him look more awake and alert by helping remove the puffiness and the bags under his eyes.  He was ssurprisedat the results.  And, also surprised that it didn't smell girly.  If this company can make a believer in my husband... Then, they can make a believer out of anyone!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment