Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Display-Sheet Makeup Bag


This is a drawstring bag with a display sheet that makes it easy for you to find whats in the bag!  Made out of durable nylon fabric.  To use this bag: Open the bag, pull out the loose end of the display sheet, pour the bag's contents onto it so you can look through them.  When you are done... lift the display sheet to slide the items back in the bag.

This bag is a very interesting concept.  I, like most women have an over abundance of makeup, skin and hair products that I can never seem to get organized no matter how hard I try.  I did't get the item expecting it to magically organize everything.  From the pictures, nothing looked organized.  The point of this bag is to store your items so you can easily get them out.  The material is thinner and very easily cleaned.  







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment