Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Foxbrim Youthful Radiance Eye Cream

This is the COMPLETE anti-aging system.  It helps address all anti-aging and eye care concerns.  Like:  dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles.  Helps lessen swelling and smooth wrinkles under your eyes.  The key ingrediants include:  Vitamin C & E, Green Tea, MSM, CoQ10, Grapeseed Oil and Tamanu Oil.

This is a great product for dark circles under your eyes.  Whether your a college student, a mother or have a hard time sleeping.  This product is for you!  I love the fact that it contains all natural ingredients.  It is a smooth cream and it doesn't leave your skin feeling all oily.  One pump does the trick.  I love Foxbrim products.  They really know how to make great products that work for a great price.  Don't expect results within 2 days though.  It takes at least 2 weeks to notice any major difference :)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment