Sunday, November 30, 2014

Majestic Bombay Blackhead Blemish Remover and Acne Pimple Extractor


I get blackheads all the time.  Especially around my mouth and they are never, ever easy to get out.  I have heard a lot about extractor tools. I have also heard some very mixed reviews about the extractor tools.  That they aren't very easy to use, that they hurt, that you have to use so much pressure to get the blackhead out that it leaves an indentation on your skin.  I decided to try this out myself to get my opinion.  First thing I noticed was that it is stainless steel.  Which means it is easy to clean.  And, sanitary.  Second, this did not come with instructions and I had NO idea how to use this thing.  I had to get online and look at other websites (youtube mostly) to see how to get it to work.  At first, I thought it was hard.  But, after a few tries.. I realized that it was quite easy.  It takes a few tries to get it down.  I don't think it hurt.  I personally thought it was quite gentle.  And, it extracts blackheads quite well :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment