Sunday, November 23, 2014

Exfolimate


This product helps give you smooth skin and helps get the dull, dead, flakey skin off your body.  It has multi groove technology in the smooth metal edge.  This lifts and gently removes any lingering skin cells and debris to give you fresher skin.  Designed for the face and the body.  Helps provide a deeper cleaning, cleanses and refreshes the skin, makes your skin feel younger and brighter, improves skin tone and texture, reduces dry spots and oily patches, increases the absorption of skin care products and safe for all skin types.  THIS TOOL HAS A BLUNT (NOT SHARP) AND SAFE STAINLESS STEEL EDGE.  

I wasn't really sure what to expect with this product.  It looked pretty cool to me.  And, I love things that exfoliate because I use spray on tanning products.  And, if you use spray on tanning products... you know that exfoliation is the key to keeping the tan on your skin.  It came with 2 tools and 2 plastic strings.  One tool said "face", which was smaller than the other tool that said "body".  They strings attach on the tools so you can hang them up in your shower.  I was nervous to try this product out because of the edge.  I know, the description said "blunt, not sharp", but you never know!  I was surprised that it was far from sharp.  I tried it on my body first.  After I shaved.  And I noticed a difference instantly.  My legs felt SO much smoother.  Then, I tried it on my face after I washed my face.  I was surprised to see that there was still makeup on my skin after taking a peek at the tool after 2 swipes.  And, again I felt the difference immediately.  My face felt so much smoother.  My tan lasted 3 days longer than it normally did as well.  This is a great product to try if you love to exfoliate or even are new to exfoliating your skin!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment