Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pure Care Natural Bathroom Cleaner


Formulated with all natural ingredients.  It is designed to clean and remove mildew, hard water, soap scum and all bathroom surfaces.  This cleaner is free of harsh chemicals like: bleach, MEA, DEA, VOCs, and dyes. It isn't tested on animals and my personal favorite: made in the USA.

I love to clean, which means I love cleaning products.  What I don't love about cleaning products: the harsh smell.  I was nervous to try this product.  I haven't had the pleasure of trying anything all natural.  I was worried it wasn't going to clean well.   I was pleasantly surprised.   Not only did it smell great... but, it cleaned amazingly.  It cleaned so well, that I didn't need to scrub hard in order to clean.  The clean lasted 2 days later than my regular store brand cleaning supplies.  In love!!!!



Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. src="http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png" style="display: none;" />

No comments:

Post a Comment