Sunday, November 23, 2014

Dot & Dot Small Travel Organizer



If you have been reading my reviews for a while now.. You will already know how much I LOVE Dot & Dot products.  They are amazing and have so many uses!  The size of this travel organizer is 11"x6.75"x3".  It is a little on the smaller side.  But, none the less it works out amazingly.

Why do I love Dot & Dot products so much?  They are so versitile.  I have used my previous ones in my salon kit for cosmetology school.  They are roomy, keep things organized.  And, with the mesh front.. It is easy to figure out what is in the bag without dumping everything out.  

These bags are so well made too.  They are quite durable.  They are also really easy to clean.  I have kids...and, have already experienced spills on my bags already.  And, to my surprised the spill cleaned off easily and it looked brand new.  This specific bag- I put all of my serums and creams in.  And, at first I thought there was no way all of the bottles would fit in.  More than 80% of the bottles fit in the bag.  So, it may not look like a lot of room.  But, boy!  Looks are deceiving!  

Here is the Amazon link to buy this awesome bag!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment