Saturday, December 6, 2014

Never Hungover



This is a hangover prevention drink that has zero carbs, zero calories and zero sugar.  It has a lemon lime flavor.  It is packed with Vitamin B, Potassium, Aloe Vera, Milk Thistle and more.  You can consume this as a shot or a mixer.  It must be taken an HOUR before you start drinking.  One bottle of Never Hungover per 4 drinks.  It has been seen at Paris Hilton's and Seth Green's birthdays.  The awesome show The Doctors, and Coachelle.

This is an interesting drink.  I personally can not test this out.  I'm 8 months pregnant.  I drank one to see the flavor and, it's not half bad at all.  It tastes better than a 5 hour energy.  And, those flavors are gross!  I gave a few to a couple of friends and asked them to "test" this out.  They came back with the results and I was impressed!  They said it worked quite well.  One friend, had 3 of these before she went out.  That's 12 drinks.  She was able to wake up the next day feeling good and refreshed.  She has always gotten hangovers.  She was so impressed as well, she went to GNC and picked herself up a big stock of it!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment