Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Purely Stacked PURE Mental Focus



A 100% Natural Supplement that helps mental alertness without the stimulation side effects.  You can start feeling an intense and clear (yet subtle) focus with a boost in moos and energy.  What exactly is in PURE Mental Focus?!?
Consists of herbs, vitamins and amino acids to help revitalize your brain
11 brain boosting combinations
Sharpens your mental focus, clarity and alertness
Helps fatigue, brain fog and procrastination
Supports defense against mental health decline
No caffeine or other stimulants-no crash or jitters
Made in the USA-FDA registered
Directions for use: Take 1-2 pills in the AM and 1-2 pills later in the day before or after eating to max the effectiveness.

I am not a supplement believer so to speak.  I have tried a ton, with the claims not happening.  Naturally, I was skeptical about trying these mental supplements.  I lag a lot in the AM.  And, then about 5pm I start to lag again.  I blame it on being a mother :p.  When ordered, it came really fast.  The bottle is big.  And, the pills are HORSE pills.  I am a Red Bull lover.  But, caffeine does not give me the same effects anymore.  I take 2 pills in the AM and, around 3, I take another 2 pills.  They kick in fast.  I'd say within an hour.  I did not feel a buzz or a rush.  The effects were subtle. I did feel a bit clearer in the head.  I didn't feel myself lagging all morning as I usually do.  The effects last a good 5-6 hours.  Take it BEFORE a meal.  Eat within 45 minutes to get optimal effects.  I also felt like I could get things done around the house.  Like a big burst of energy.  I will continue taking these supplements.  And, I'm surprisingly happy they WAY exceeded my expectations.  $35.00 may seem steep.  In fact, I thought- "Great!  Something that actually works and it isn't cheap.  I'm a poor mom here!"  Then, I did the math!
I drank about 4 redbulls a day.  At, $1.99 each (plus tax-so, $2.11)
That is $8.44 a day!!! It comes to about $253.20 a MONTH!!!  Now, I highly doubt I spend $253.20 a month on Redbull.  Probably around $100.00.
$35.00 VS $100.00 hmmmm...
I'll take the lesser!! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.







No comments:

Post a Comment