Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Keomi All Natural Hand Therapy



All natural hand therapy.  It is used for dry, problem hands.  This cream was originally formulated for nurses and those who have a demanding work environment.  It doesn't contain any of the harmful chemicals that are in commercially available products in the marketplace.  Use is for serious hand therapy or use it to pamper yourself!  This hand cream is:
  • 100% Natural & Vegan
  • Enriched with Shea & Cocoa Butter
  • Infused with Organic Herbs & Anti Oxidants
  • Scented with Pure Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oils
This product DOES NOT CONTAIN:
  • Parabens
  • Petrochemicals
  • Silicone
  • Alcohol
  • Gluten
  • Artificial Fragrances


I received the smallest size container (2 oz jar).   I imagined barley being able to get a month out of it.  I was VERY surprised when I received it.  It may be small but, a little amount packs a BIG punch.  The first thing I noticed when I went to try it was that it smelled really, REALLY good.  Smelled of Lavender.  It was quite relaxing.  The next thing I noticed was the texture of the cream.  It was very thick, rich and creamy.  The thickness was amazing. I only used a dime sized amount.  And, it covered both of my hands well.  It was super creamy and it absorbed very well on my hands.  And, WOW!  Within seconds of using it... my hands were SO soft!  I really have never felt my hands so soft before.  It was amazing.  I have now found my new hand cream!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment