Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Green Products Hair Growth Vitamins plus DHT Blocker



This formula contains a distinct blend of 27 ingredients including 5000 mcg of Biotin.  This helps promote hair growth and hair health.  This is used to promote thicker and fuller hair, stimulate hair growth and help adress vitamin deficiencies associated with hair loss.  The key ingrediants are:
Biotin
MSM (Methyl Sulonyl Methane)
Grapeseed Extract
Saw Palmetto
Pumpkin (Seed)
Gotu Kola (Herb)
Ginkgo Biloba (Leaf)
L-Lysine HCL
L-Proline
Kelp
Citrus Bioflavanoids
Nettle (Leaf)
Catalase
Resveratrol

I was SO excited to try this product!  I have very stubborn hair.  It always seems like I can't get it to grow past my shoulders.  I have always wanted to try a hair growth supplement.  But, I just never got around to it.  I have tried this now for about 3 weeks.  I haven't noticed hair growth yet  ( I assume it will take some time to see a noticeable result to me.)  I have noticed some other results.  Here they are :)
I bite my nails.  They are short and stubby. I noticed in ONE week that my nails were growing like little weeds.  I have attempted to stop chewing them.  So far so good.  I can't wait to not have to go to a salon to get tips on my nails!!!!
My hair has been thinning.  Not because I'm getting old.  When I'm stressed I tend to pick at my hair.  Ripping some out.  I understand that is a BIG issue.  I don't have any bald spots or anything, thank goodness!  But, my once super thick hair has become just kinda of thick.  Since using this supplement.. my hair has gotten a bit thicker again!  Now, if I could only STOP picking at my hair when I'm stressed!!  
I can't wait to see if my hair actually grows PAST my shoulders.  hair extensions are expensive!
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment