Monday, December 15, 2014

Yalmeh Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion



This lotion is a poweful antioxident.  It helps protect and prevent the formation of free radicals in sun exposure.  Helps lighten spots, discoloration, refines skin texture and reduces wrinkle formation as well as already existing wrinkles.  It is NOT greasy and it absorbs quickly into your skin.

I have tried a few Yalmeh products.  I have been impressed with every single one of them!! This lotion has a very slight smell to it.  Not a bad smell at all!  It does absorb very quickly into your skin.  And, after I applied it and it absorbed.. my skin felt very velvety.  Very smooth and super soft to the touch.  I really love that I can put my makeup on over this lotion.  And, it doesn't create an oily look or smear my makeup.  It is the winter... I love how much moisture my skin is retaining now!!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment