Friday, December 12, 2014

Azure Naturals Sweet Orange Infused Vitamin C Organic Facial Toner


This facial toner contains MSM, Glycolic Acid, Papaya and Vitamin E.  This helps your skin feel nourished, balanced, clear and most importantly... TONED :)  This toner is effective against sun exposure, helps diminish fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. 100% all natural and NOT tested on animals.  This product is also backed by Azure Naturals One Year Money Back Guarantee.

I LOVE the smell of this!  The orange smell is so intoxicating to me.  It gives me that boost I need in the morning.  I love toners.  After you clean your face... you can either SPRAY it directly on your face (that's correct!  It is gentle enough to be sprayed on your face!)  Or, on a cotton ball, paper towel or napkin.  Then, just rub it lightly into your skin.  Your face will not only smell yummy but, it will look refreshed and have a little glow to it.  Having a face that glows is very important.  People look at you and don't want to see a tired person.  So far, all of the Azure Naturals products I have tried have been amazing, and they all smell so darn yummy!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment