Friday, December 12, 2014

Precision Grooming Set



This is a high quality grooming set!  It is made out of stainless steel and are professional tweezers.  The tweezers will never rust and have perfect alignment.  You can grip any type of hair from baby fine to coarse.

This is a pretty cool product!  I was impressed when I opened the package.  It came in a leather case with 3 different types of tweezers.  Meaning:  Each tweezer had a different tip.  A different tip for different jobs.  The scissors it comes with are small but, sharp.  They trimmed my eyebrows fast, and pretty much perfectly!  The tweezers are kind of big.  But, I noticed that after trying them, and going back to a pair I had purchased at a store... It was easier to get a precise pull with the Precision Grooming Set.  These tweezers also seem to be a little bit more sharper than store brand tweezers.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment