Friday, December 5, 2014

Foxbrim Total Repair Oil


This Hair Repair Oil had nutrient rich plant oils to help nourish and restore hair.  To be used on dry and damaged hair.  The ingredients are:

Organic Argan Oil
Jojoba Oil
Shea Butter
Grapeseed Oil
Sunflower Oil

My hair is SO damaged and dry.  All of those chemical treatments have finally caught up to my hair.  Short of chopping it all off... it has been proven hard to try to slowly restore it back to it's glory.  I have tried a TON of things on the market.  Cholesterol, Argan Oil, Moroccan Oil, Masks ect.  This product works very well.  I saturate my hair about a half hour before I shower 2-3 times a week.  I leave it in.  And, wash it out as I'm shampooing.  It surprisingly washes out very well.  When, I go to style my hair.. I don't find that the oil is still in there making my hair look like I haven't showered in days.  It made my dull, dry hair look like it had some life left in it.  My hair did feel 20x softer and easier to manage.  I will continue to use this product because it works very well!!!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment