Thursday, December 18, 2014

Dot & Dot Car Seat Back Protector



This is a mat that covers the back of your car seat to protect your car from kicking children in the back seat.  It is an extra-large kick mat and provides better coverage in upholstered or leather seats.  The measurements are: 47x60 CM (18.5x23.6 inches).  Made of high quality, durable materials.  Designed to fit most vehicles... even SUV's.

I was really excited to try this out.  I have a almost 6 year old (oh my! Time sure does fly!!!) She is a kicker when she gets into the car.  As all parents know... it is not only annoying, but it makes the back of your seat look like a sand box and dirt magnet.  It isn't easy to clean off seats either.  This was pretty simple to install in my car.  It fastened securely to the headrest and bottom of the seat using adjustable straps.  It is super easy to clean.  It is water resistant and has a non-absorbent surface that protects your seat from moisture, dirt, stains and those lovely scuff marks.  I have tried a few Dot & Dot products.  And, have loved every single one of them!!!  This will save the back of your seats because, having kids it is inevitable that they will kick them!  


As my beloved reader.. I am happy to be able to offer you a special deal on one of my favorite products that I have tried from Dot & Dot.  It is $5 off ANY packing cube set!  Go to any of these two websites:

OR

Upon checkout... enter 5DOTSOFF to get the $5 off deal!  Enjoy!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment