Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bobu Cuisine Kitchen Grinder Set



Black and white color scheme with a globe design.  They are 8x8x12.5 cm.  And, hold a LARGE sized amount of salt and pepper. They are built with an adjustable ceramic grinding mechanism that allows you to choose the coarseness of the salt and pepper.  It is a glass bottle, copper nut with a stainless steel 201 ring.

WOW!  I was so impressed when I got these gems in the mail.  So was my fiance!  They are HUGE!  Which, is great for my family because we are spice addicts.  I don't think we can go 1 meal without using a ton of salt and pepper.  We go through a lot.  Before these shakers... I had never used the whole salt before.  My grandma swears by it.  That it is the best tasting salt there is.  Now, I agree.  It is pretty darn good.  Especially the Sea Salt.  

These grinders are amazingly made as well.  Very sturdy.  I even dropped it on our kitchen floor by accident and it didn't break or have a piece of the grinder break off.  I'm going to love that because I am Miss. Slippery Hands.  I can't wait to have company over to show these off!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment