Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Evolve Vitamin's Green Coffee Bean Extract



This is a weight loss supplements that is extracted from un-roasted coffee beans.  The main ingredient is chlorogenic acids which is an antioxidant known to naturally burn body fat.  It contains little amounts of caffeine-the amount of caffeine is the same amount found in 1 cup of decaffeinated coffee.  It will help suppress your appetite and help prevent the absorption of fat into the digestive system.  The benefits of the Green Coffee Bean Extract Supplement are:
  • 100% natural ingredients with NO side effects
  • Comes in a vegan capsule for fast absorption
  • No diets or training needed to lose weight
  • Lose belly fat and prevent absorption of fats
  • Control blood sugar levels
  • No additives like gluten and artificial ingredients
  • 50% chlorogenic acid- this is recommended for effective fat burning
Evolove Vitamin products are manufactured to adhere to the strict GMP standards and is tested by third party labs to confirm any potency claims!

I was REALLY excited to try these!  I have heard a ton of great things about taking Green Coffee Extract.  And, I have heard amazing things about this via the Dr. Oz show.  Sometimes, it is really hard to put stock into all of these diet supplements out there.  What works, and what ones are just a load of garbage.  When I was working at a thrift store.... I overheard 2 ladies talking about the Green Coffee Supplement.  One of the ladies stated that she lost over 50 pounds on it.  And, the other lady stated she lost 15 pounds on it.  I was naturally intrigued!  Now, I haven't been taking this for months, or years.  Just a few weeks.  And, in those short weeks I have seen some pounds float off.  I'm 5'0.  So, weight is noticeable on me.  And, I just had a baby.  I did NOT gain 20 pounds during my pregnancy.  I gained maybe 9 or 10 pounds. I was quite sick in the beginning of my pregnancy that made me loose 10 pounds in 3 months. Then, in the second trimester I did start to gain some back slowly.  Then, third trimester- I started loosing again because I got sick again.  I broke even and then gained 4 pounds on top of my pre-pregnancy weight.  My issue:  I bloated right up.  It's like.. when I gave birth, I just turned into a walking blimp.  

Since starting this supplement.. I have lost a total of 4 pounds.  It isn't much.  But, like I said- I haven't been taking this for months.  Only a few weeks.  I will take 4 pounds in a few weeks HAPPILY!  I feel less like a walking blimp now- and, more like Amy again!  I can't wait to see what the next few weeks hold for me!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment