Thursday, December 18, 2014

Coosh Bluetooth 4.0 Extended Range Headphones



Bluetooth 4.0 version, supports HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, Bluetooth headphone with high clarity, powerful bass and audio.  Amazing comfort.  450 Mah battery that ensures up to 15 hours of working time.  Rechargeable battery.  The battery level is also indicated on your iPhone and iPad.

I have to admit... when I received these headphones I wasn't sure what to expect.  I have always had BAD luck with quality headphones.  I told my fiance about these babies and, he was ALL sorts of excited.  I don't have much that would allow me to use these all of the time. My fiance on the other hand... had 1,000 plans for them!  He was most excited about the fact that they are Bluetooth.  He couldn't wait to hook it up to his PS4.. So, the days he's off and wakes up before me he doesn't have to keep the sound down low.  He was also excited that he could mow the lawn without fear of hitting the headphone wire and his phone going under the riding mower.  It hooked up to his phone in seconds.  It came pretty much fully charged.  He LOVED the fit on his head.  And, the fact that the ear cups were padded super nicely.  It also came with a case.  It is pretty heavy duty and, looks like it will really protect the headphones. All and all... I would recommend this to anyone.  It is substantially cheaper than Beats.  And, I think they are quite comparable!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment