Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Select Culinary Silicone Baking Cups



High quality silicone baking cups!  Finest grade silicon which is FDA approved and BPA free.  Oven safe to 475F.  Reusable, Bake store and freeze.  1.25 inch tall and easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Comes in 6 colors. Yellow, blue, orange, purple, green and pink. 
How to use:
Lay the cups either on a baking sheet or a cupcake tray.  Use cooking spray if you prefer.  Pour mixture and bake.  Set aside to cool down.  Once cooled down, you can easily remove the silicone mold 

These are pretty darn awesome!  My daughter is a lover of cupcakes.  Instead of a cake for her birthday.. she always asks for cupcakes.  The papers are always a pain in the butt.  Sometimes they can even ruin the cupcake.  These were so darn easy to use.  They exceeded my expectations.  The liners cooked the cupcakes evenly, and when the cupcakes were cooled... it was SO easy to peel these right off.  They are also really easy to clean.  I am in love with these now and, will never, ever go back to those pesky cupcake paper liners.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment