Monday, December 29, 2014

Petunia Skincare 12 Professional Makeup Brushes


The brushes come in a sleek, on-the-go pouch.  The kit comes with a COMPLETE set of 12 professional quality brushes that include:
Powder Brush
Blush Brush
Foundation Brush
Eyeshadow Brush
Smudge Brush
Fan Brush
Concealer Brush
Eyebrow Brush
Eyeliner Brush
Lip Brush
Spoolie Brush
And, Brush Guards

They are handmade from natural and synthetic hair.  Made from high quality pony hair, goat hair and synthetic hair.  Great for liquid based makeup.  Easy to clean and dry.  Just run them through WARM water, clean with a gentle shampoo and rinse well. Let air dry.

PETUNIA SKINCARE IS A MEMBER OF PETA (PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT OF ANIMALS.) NO ANIMALS ARE HARMED TO CREATE THESE BRUSHES!

I was really excited to be able to review these brushes.  I have gone through MANY makeup brushes.  Cheap ones and expensive ones.  I have NEVER owned a full brush set.  I always just used 2-3 brushes for just about everything.  And, it seemed to work well.  Until... I realized that using the same brushes over and over for different things ruined them.  They went bad 10 times faster.  When I opened the box and looked through the on-the-go bag, I was impressed.  The brushes felt so soft.  And, the bristles were were very pliable.  The brushes also worked very well.  The eyeshadow brush loaded the eyeshadow very well on my eyelids.  The powder brush evenly put on my veil and bronzer.  And, it blended it all so well!  I hope they last years, because I am in LOVE with them!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment